Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

License generation failure

Nicolas_G
Beginner

Hi,

I generated a free license for "Questa*-Intel® FPGA Starter Edition SW-QUESTA", but when I get the license in my inbox, the text file has only comments and is missing the license part.
The license I generated on 24th of April was fine, but I get the same problem if I generate the same license now.

Could you help me figure this out?

Best regards,

Nicolas

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum. Regrettably, there are issue with Questa license generated recently. Could you help to apply again Questa license in Self Service Licensing Center https://licensing.intel.com/ any try it, see how things go.     

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. If you don’t have any further question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos