Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Licenses not appearing in AMPP list

dandpr
Beginner

We have recently moved our license server to a new IT system, generated new licenses etc. However we are not getting our licenses issued. Using same version of Quartus 14.1 and license server as our old network to make rule out problems.

Under the "Licensed AMPP / Megacore" window this is blank, our licenses do not appear.  The correct port and server name are in the "license setup" box - if I put in the wrong port I get a continuous searching message.

When I run the command lmul lmstat -a- c- port@server I get a correct response of the licenses being served (as shown in the youtube debug for video examples)

I'm looking for any help as to why Quratus can't see the license but the debug tools can ? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. To narrow down this issue. Can you provide your

1)full lmul lmstat -a- c- port@server file

2) Error message screen shot(if any)

3) Quartus version use

4) Machine OS information

5) License.dat file

And for privacy, you can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
dandpr
Beginner

Ok Thanks.

I have all the information gathered into a document, but I can't see how to send you a private message ? Can you send me one and I will reply ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Done reply in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We reply you in a private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Continue support in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos