Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Max+Plus License

Shym
Beginner

Requested and received new license to our Max+Plus (V10.2) the new license doesn't enable all  the features (no graphic editor not support for MAX6000 etc.)
Used to work few weeks ago with the last license we got a year ago, any idea what is wrong?

New License

License_New.JPG

Older License 

License_Old.JPG

0 Kudos
14 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you provide the old and new generated license for checking?

Also kindly advise the following.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
Shym
Beginner

How can I reply/attach a file in private message?

0 Kudos
IvanJ
Beginner

Hi,

Could you please tell me how I can obtain a legacy license for Max+plus II? My current free license expired (as attached). 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you provide the old and new generated license for checking?

Also kindly advise the following.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

We reply you a private message.

0 Kudos
Shym
Beginner

Name : Shy Meirovitch

Email Address : shy@navatek.com

Company Name : Navatek

Company Address : 22582 Avenida Empresa, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 USA

NICID(Mac Add) : 782bcb9a7d93

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for update. Give some time to check with Customer service team. 

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for your patience. Our engineering team are on the case. Could you provide the error message screenshot for further investigation?

0 Kudos
Shym
Beginner

There is no error just the license screen that shows the new license is not enabled.
You can't use the MAX+Plus with the new license, no graphic editor and no support for any IC family.

Old License - works ok

License_Old.JPG

New License - none of the features are enabled

License_New.JPG

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for update. Please give me some time to further check with support team. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thanks for your patience. Could you get us the screenshot of maxplus2 About box, so I can know the exact version?

Also, the output for running this command:

ipconfig /all

0 Kudos
Shym
Beginner

Here is the info you are asking.
Is there any way to speed up the issue? we are in a need for a product change and we are stuck with software that doesn't work.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We reply you a private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos