Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Moving licence to another account

Hadi23
Beginner

Dear Intel Support,

Our company has been merged into another company and we need to move our Quartus and ModelSim licences to the new group email (Intel account).

We would appreciate if you could create a ticket based on our request.

Kind regards,

Hadi Ebrahimi

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you provide your details here for checking. TQ

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

Change in email

Old email:

New email:

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
Hadi23
Beginner

Hi AR_A,

Thanks for reply. I'd rather reply in private message but couldn't find a button here, could you please provide your email address?

or How can we create a ticket for this request?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We PM you a private message. Hope you received it. 

0 Kudos
Hadi23
Beginner

Hi AR_A,

We haven't received any private message from you so far. What is you email address that we can communicate with you to solve this issue?

However, I've been communicating with your support team as well, and they replied that they face an error for transferring the licence.

FYI, both our previous and new emails are group emails that belong to fpga group of our companies.

Error message from backend “The specified email address belongs to a group and group emails are not supported in Azure for user accounts.”.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

We email you an update, hope you received it

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided in private message mail and email. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos