Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

Need assistance with license setup Quartus Prime Standard

FTurn4
Beginner

Hello. I recently had a license transferred to me from a colleague. That was completed through Intel (case 00484183). I generated a license and believe I set up correctly. However when attempting to compile I get an error "292037 Thank you for using Quartus Prime Software. Your 30-day evaluation period has expired". I informed the Intel licensing person I that transferred the license for me, and she directed me to this site to "file a ticket" for assistance with my license setup. How shall I proceed? Thanks. -Fran Turner

0 Kudos
8 Replies
FTurn4
Beginner

I figured it out. Thanks

0 Kudos
FTurn4
Beginner

I spoke to soon. I am getting a license error at place and rout. My original error was there was a typo in my NIC. I edited the license file to fix that. Now the license file is recognized by Quartus, I can open a project and complete synthesis, but it fails at place and rout with the following error. Quartus license error.jpg

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you help check and upgrade the client PC to newest version of alterad daemon v11.16.1 and try it.

The daemons can be downloaded from the following link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/licensing/daemons.html

0 Kudos
FTurn4
Beginner

​Hello. I replied directly several days ago but apparently it was not recorded on the forum. I tried that but it did not solve the problem. Any other ideas?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for your verification. To narrow down this issue, can you please provide me the latest of the following?

1) Debug.log file

2) assembler report .asm.rpt file

3) Machine OS information

4) license.dat file

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
FTurn4
Beginner

​Hello. I replied to you in a private message with this information. Please let me know if you don't get it. Thanks -Fran

0 Kudos
FTurn4
Beginner

Hello. I was able to re-create a license from the self service center with another NIC on my computer and it seems to be working. I'll get back to you if this is not resolved. Thanks. Fran Turner

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for your update...

0 Kudos