Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1187 Discussions

Need help for 3 licenses for a customer

V3gatePW
Beginner

I have a requirement from a customer for this description:

Intel Commercial Subscriptions for Quartus software and was given 3 serial#'s.   

I reached out to a distributor and was given part# 544-SW-ONE-QUARTUS-ND this says it's a bundle for Quartus Prime and includes both standard and pro edition. 

I need to confirm that this is the right part#.  Is this a new license though? If so is this still the right part# to use if a customer gave me 3 serial#'s? 

Meaning does it even matter if they are giving me 3 serial#'s and either way this is the right part#'s no matter what. 

Thank you.   

I wasn't sure if there are other part#'s that could be options here I just don't want to order the wrong thing.  I'd like to speak to someone if possible to get this right.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The part number 544-SW-ONE-QUARTUS-ND is indeed a bundle that includes both the Standard and Pro editions of Quartus Prime. However, to be absolutely certain that this is the right part number for your needs, especially considering the serial numbers provided by the customer, it’s best to:

Verify with the distributor: Confirm with the distributor that the part number 544-SW-ONE-QUARTUS-ND will work with the provided serial numbers. This is particularly important if those serial numbers are for existing licenses or renewals.

Please find the contact for our sales and distributor near you from link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to https://supporttickets.intel.com/s/?language=en_US , view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos