Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Need help retrieving licenses

icarus101
Beginner

Good morning,

Our Fed Gov customer is having difficulties downloading the licenses from your server. He is not receiving verification email even after adding intel_order_lac@intel.com on safe senders list.

SW-ONE-QUARTUS

Qty 2      

License Activation Code # [I can provide via email]

IP-TRIETHERNET

Qty 2      

License Activation Code # [I can provide via email]

I was wondering if you can get him past all of these procedures and just send him what he needs?

We are awaiting more info like screenshot of the error but hopefully you can help us assist customer with all these info provided.

These were purchased thru your distributor, DigiKey, and I can provide the order/award details via email.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
icarus101
Beginner

Good morning,

I am attaching the screenshot of the error the EU is getting.

0 Kudos
icarus101
Beginner

Case #: 06042771 created to request license file for EU to get past the login procedures as workaround since this has been escalated. Please help. Thanks!

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you provide the details for checking

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

Activation Code (LAC):

Product:

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
icarus101
Beginner

Hello,

I sent the requested information via Private Message. Thank you!

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Continue support in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos