I'm trying to submit my request for a Quartus license renewal, but the form requires an "Intel ID", which is apparently different from my login ID. How do I find my Intel ID?
Welcome to INTEL forum. Based on my understanding, basically customer needs to register for 2 account
o Step 1 : register for normal Intel account
o Step 2 : register for PSG account
Could you help check and register again, guidance
2. Click the Register now for an individual account
3. You will be brought to the registration form. Fill in the first name, last name, business email address and username.
4. You should be able to see the error message “Email is already registered. Enter a new email or Sign In”. Please click on the “Sign In” link.
5. You will be taken back to the FPGA registration form. The form will be updated with your profile, please enter additional info required to register for FPGA account.
6. Complete the form and the FPGA basic access will be added into your <login_id> account.
7. Login again and you should be able to see Intel FPGA links within My Intel > My Tools. For example, the Self-Service Licensing Center link.
For more help kindly contact your nearest Intel salesperson or distributor. You can contact Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers below.
We have not heard from you and I hope all is well. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.