Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1193 Discussions

OLD QUARTUS and IP-NIOS : Rehost

JUMPING-KOALA
Beginner

Hello

We have old Quartus licence who are not more maintained for several years. 

We need to rehost them, what is the procedure ? 

My resseller don't know and support said to see with public community. 

I precise that I have other quartus licence under maintenance. 

0 Kudos
11 Replies
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

Greetings and welcome to Intel's forum.

Can you confirm that a valid NDA is in place?

Once confirmed I will raise the request which should take no longer than 4 weeks (expected to be much quicker).

I will be sending you an email on requesting more information on the NDA. You may let me know through this post whether you have received my email and we shall communicate through email for privacy purpose.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

Any updates from your end? I have sent you an email requesting additional information to proceed with the Old Quartus licenses.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

I have sent you an email on the latest updates that requires your attention and additional information.

Let me know whether you've received my email and hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
JUMPING-KOALA
Beginner

Hello

I think, we dont have NDA. So could you explain me how we can do ? 

For information, I have other licences which are under maintenance. 

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

If there is no NDA signed, please contact your local Intel sales representative or distributors (e.g. Arrow, Macnica) to sign a new NDA and they will help you to request the specific software as well.

https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor?language=en_US

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

Any updates from your side? Is there any further help needed from my end?

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

Any updates from your side? Is there any further help needed from my end?

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

At the moment we only have Quartus for download starting from version 13.0 and above with link here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/collections/products/fpga/software/downloads.html?f:guidetmD240C377263B4C70A4EA0E452D0182CA=%5BQuartus%C2%AE%20II%20Software%5D

Unfortunately, I am afraid we do not have older Quartus versions for access anymore.

Hope this clarify your doubts.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly Jialin, GOH

0 Kudos
JUMPING-KOALA
Beginner

Thanks. I will see with my resseler

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly Jialin, GOH

0 Kudos