Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Period for IP-CXLTYP3DDR (QEC1833)

DanLee1
Beginner

Dear Support Team,

The customer asked a question for P/N IP-CXLTYP3DDR. Please kindly advise the usage period of IP-CXLTYP3DDR. Also, please check and provide IP datasheet if possible. Thank you.

Customer information:YONSEI UNIVERSITY

Location: YONSEIRO 50 SEODAEMUNGU SEOUL 11 Seoul KOREA; SOUTH 03722

Best Regards, Dan Lee

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
WZ2
Employee

Hi there,

The type3 belong to CXL ip, and it can used in Quartus 22.4.

For the IP user guide, Since the user guide for this IP is currently restricted, I can give you a link so you can determine whether you have permission. If you have permission issues, you can contact the FAE or Sales responsible for you and apply for the Intel Agilex® 7 R-Tile Compute Express Link* (CXL*) 1.1/2.0 FPGA IP User Guide from them.

https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/790835?explicitVersion=true

Best regards,

WZ

0 Kudos
DanLee1
Beginner

Hello WZ,

Thank you for your reply but I am not able to access the link above due to no permission. Could you please advise on just the usage of the period instead of documentation? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Dan Lee

0 Kudos
WZ2
Employee

To be honest, I'm also curious why these documents require permissions. Because CXLip has been officially launched in 22.4. I understand that if you purchase the related kit, you can get these documents. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/fpga/development-kits/agilex/agi027.html

I guess the time for these documents to be converted into public documents will be June 2024.

0 Kudos
DanLee1
Beginner

Hello WZ,

Thank you for your update but my initial question is about the license period of IP-CXLTYP3DDR, not accessibility to the document. Could you please kindly review and advise? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Dan Lee

0 Kudos
WZ2
Employee

Hi Lee,

Sorry I miss your info again. IP’s license period issue should contact your sales or fae to ensure your lic’s period. The period of lic depended on the lic type they applied.

Best regards,

WZ

0 Kudos