Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1150 Discussions

Problem with project compilation

AGofs
Novice

Hi everybody,

I've downloaded Quartus-II Prime (18.1) Lite edition  one year ago and worked with it until yesterday.

The SW stacks at Analysis& Synthesis  stage and then I've got the message and SW shuts down.

I've attached the message to this call.

What is happen?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Can you try to clean your project by clicking on Project > Clean Project?

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
AGofs
Novice

The problem still  has happened even after: Project-clean project.

I've built new project, instead of old one- and PC stops to stick.

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Do you mean that the error does not occur if you build a new design? Is there any changes you made in the new project?

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
AGofs
Novice

Yes. 

The problem  disappears after   I've built a new design.

I've made any change in the project.

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

I’m glad that the issue is resolved, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos