Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

Problems licensing Questa FPGA Starter Edition

stefano_caviglia
Beginner

Hello
I experienced a problem licensing Questa software: i followed step by step the instructions on the site also integrating with hints found on the FAQ session but excecuting the program a pop-up appears with the following error:

Unable to checkout a license. Make sure your license file environment variables are set correctly and then run 'lmutil lmdiag' to diagnose the problem.

The tool lmutil gives me the following message:

FlexNet diagnostics on Sun 5/1/2022 19:33

-----------------------------------------------------
License file: C:\flexlm\licenses\LR-079711_License.dat
-----------------------------------------------------

How can i face this problem to solve it?

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum. Regrettably, there are issue with Questa license generated recently. Could you help to apply again Questa license in Self Service Licensing Center https://licensing.intel.com/ any try it, see how things go.     

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos