Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1193 Discussions

Quartus II 9.1 for Windows download

DEISBELL
Beginner

I have a need to download Quartus II version 9.1

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ak6dn
Valued Contributor III

Versions of Quartus below 17.0 (except for 13.0sp1/13.1) have all been deprecated by Intel and are no longer available online.

You have to contact an Intel sales rep and plead your case for why you need special access, sign an NDA, and maybe they will give you a download link. Not guaranteed.

What is the reason you need such an early version, can you elaborate?

0 Kudos
DEISBELL
Beginner

Needed to support one of my customers.

I am a Test Engineer in a Contract Manufacturer

0 Kudos
_AK6DN_
Valued Contributor II

Well, it must not be too critical. You waited over a year to respond to the thread.

In any event, to get access to unsupported Quartus versions you need to contact Intel directly and have an NDA in place.

IIRC Quartus 17.0 and later are available online for download (as well as 13.0sp1/13.1).

Others require special access thru Intel.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for update answer @ak6dn. We have not heard from you, if you don’t have any further question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos