Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1162 Discussions

Quartus licence for educational purposes

hamza_np
Beginner

Is there a way to get a license for education purposes because I need to work with students on FPGA development using VHDL. I wanted to contact you but could not find an email on your website. If needed, I can provide my university-issued email address.

I downloaded Quartus and I do not have option for making test bench in VHDL.

For now, I do not need support for any development board. All I want is to write some VHDL and run test bench to check if it implements given logic correctly.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

For University license software and related. Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request software licenses and hardware from there.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/topic-technology/fpga-academic/membership.html       

But if you still have any question regarding University/Intel Academic Program, drop an Email to fpgauniversity@intel.com         

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We haven't received a response from you, and I trust that my previous message has clarified any concerns or confusion. I'll now transfer this conversation to community support. If you have any new inquiries, feel free to initiate a new thread for assistance from Intel experts. Otherwise, community members are available to support you in this ongoing discussion. Thank you.

0 Kudos