Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.

Questa Starter Edition License

BrayanRGG
Beginner

I'm currently trying to get a Questa Starter Edition License.

Any time I try to log into Intel® FPGA Self Service Licensing Center I get redirected to a page saying I require a Partner Alliance Account.

BrayanRGG_0-1642027086988.png

I opened case #05338716 but they said my account is already registered in the program.

I tried following the solution to this question

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-FPGA-Software-Installation/Unable-to-request-Questa-Intel-FPGA-...

But to my understanding I'm already registered and any other link takes me to the "Account Required" page.

Email I got after registration:

BrayanRGG_1-1642027330311.png

I'm at a loss of what I might be missing or if Questa Starter Edition is actually publicly available.

Any idea if there's an issue with my account or if I'm missing a step?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (3)
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you try this link - https://licensing.intel.com/eval-free-licenses

RFI
Novice

That is no help - another dead end to this issue. Please fix the website. If we can't even get the starter edition working, why would we risk a purchase of Questa? Can someone at Intel fix the "Self Service" Licensing Center or post a solution that works please?r - the SSLC is an endless non-functional loop:

RFI_0-1642444636415.png

RFI_1-1642444636416.png

email received  after 12 hours with a link to the same place I started:

RFI_3-1642446235903.png

Link goes here, and around and around we go.

RFI_2-1642444636417.png

(chat support is no help - points to this forum)

RFI
Novice