Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Request about Marge of a license

tanakarah
Novice

Hello, respondent.
This is Tanaka.

I have a request for license center.
I request to merge following 3 licenses,

1. Quartus Ⅱ SE Floationg     10/31/2021
  2. Quartus Ⅱ SE Floationg     10/31/2021
  3. NiosⅡ Soft Proccesor FPGA   10/31/2021

Please refer to attached file.
Please let us download the file that merged license.

Best Regards,
Tanaka

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Good day

Welcome to INTEL forum. To merged license you can copy all license files into a license directory or combine licenses into one single license file (.lic). For more please refer at Combine licenses https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intel-software-license-manager-getting...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Good day

Welcome to INTEL forum. To merged license you can copy all license files into a license directory or combine licenses into one single license file (.lic). For more please refer at Combine licenses https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intel-software-license-manager-getting...

View solution in original post

AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope all is well. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.