Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1193 Discussions

Requires a software for VEEK-MT2S FPGA Board with High Level Synthesis for academic purpose

MPH23
Beginner

We the dept. of Electronics of Tezpur University have bought VEEK-MT2S FPGA Board from terasic for training the student of Electronic how to program a FPGA using High Level Synthesis but the terasic have not provided the software along with it and had asked us to contact with intel for the software. Please help us in how to contact with intel for the same and also get the pricing of the software with academic discounts.

Contact email: ecp23111@tezu.ac.in

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

For University license software and related. Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request software licenses and hardware from there.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/topic-technology/fpga-academic/membership.html      

But if you still have any question regarding University/Intel Academic Program, drop an Email to fpgauniversity@intel.com              

or direct your communications to Dan Michek daniel.michek@intel.com and Nicolette Oki nicolette.oki@intel.com.

0 Kudos
MPH23
Beginner

Which version of the Quartus Standard Software is required for VEEK-MT2S FPGA Board to use High Level Synthesis

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Since we haven't received any response from you, I assume that my previous message has provided the necessary clarification. I will now transfer this conversation to community support. If you have any new queries, please feel free to open a new thread to receive assistance from Intel experts. Alternatively, the community users will be available to assist you further on this existing thread. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

0 Kudos