Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

Risc-V downloads

Residentx
New Contributor III

I joined this Risc-V program, https://pathfinder.intel.com/resources/ 

Can you put more bandwidth on these downloads? We need 300k not 100-150kb please. I can give 14-15 hours for a download. 

Risc-V-Downloads.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Residentx
New Contributor III
How much clear can I be? I put a title related to risc-v downloads and then put the details. Actual risc-v has no real support. The third party site is 3rd party and they don’t have official support. Let’s just close this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

I think your case has fall into wrong tech support as this is FPGA technical support forum.

I would recommend you to raise the case again and put the title more clearly so it will go to the correct tech support.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
Residentx
New Contributor III
How much clear can I be? I put a title related to risc-v downloads and then put the details. Actual risc-v has no real support. The third party site is 3rd party and they don’t have official support. Let’s just close this.
0 Kudos
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

I am sorry if you feel uncomfortable. I was just trying to help by putting the case to the right support team. Anyway, I already contacted PSG (Intel FPGA) web developer to find the RISC-V web admin so they get your message for future improvement. Hope your voice will be heard to the RISC-V web admin.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos