Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1182 Discussions

Trouble with Quartus license

USER21
Beginner

We are having a lot of trouble because we can't log in to FPGA licensing center using an email address our coworker used to register purchased licenses.

My coworker's new email address is managed by Microsoft Azure, and our company has a security policy that prevents him from accessing the licensing center.

We looked into how to apply for permission to access my company, but it seems like it would take a lot of time due to deliberations.

We want to use Quartus as soon as possible, so I would like to transfer the licenses that my coworker purchased to my account, but my coworker was told that Intel Customer Support could not help us and told us to post it in this community.

My coworker:  License purchaser, Unable to log in to license center

Me(USER21): License center login possible

Request:

Transfer my coworker's licenses to my account.

Please help us immediately. I'm very troubled.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. For further checking kindly advise the following.

Name current admin/owner/coworker:

Email Address:

Company Name:

Company Address:

NICID(Mac Add) :

Transfer license details,

NEW Admin Email Address :

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
USER21
Beginner

Thank you for your response.
We apologize for the trouble you are going through, but we have resolved this issue.
We initially thought that our company's tenant restrictions prevented my coworker from signing into the Licensing Center, but the true cause was that his account was not activated. He was able to sign in by contacting the support center separately, and successfully signed in by activating the account with the licenses.
Thus, the license did not need to be transferred between accounts.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Sounds good, hope everything is working well at your side. If you have no question, we will transition this thread to community support. Feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos