I am unable to download quartus 19.3 Linux version from the site. (http://fpgasoftware.intel.com/?edition=pro&platform=linux&download_manager=direct). Is there any other way of downloading this version?
Can you try the steps below?
- Open new incognito tab from Chrome
- Go to http://fpgasoftware.intel.com/
- Select one of the installer files required to download
- Click “Download Selected Files” button
- The page will get redirect to Intel FPGA Program login page, LINK.
- Login. If successfully authentication, it will auto-redirect you back to “ http://fpgasoftware.intel.com ” (Please ignore the login panel on your top right, it will still showing Sign In)
- Repeat step 3 and 4
- Download process will be proceed, start download the file.
- Done, you have access to it
I tried the above mentioned steps.
at Step #4, once I click "Download" Button, nothing happens. It seems that the link is broken.
I am using "Direct Download" Option.
I tried the same on my windows system. Linux files download works with Akamai but does not work with Direct download option.
I tried to download using the direct download. It is working. I asked one of my colleague to try the same. It is working on his PC as well.
Have you tried to login using the link in step 5?
User is not allowed to download the software without login to the account. In the previous reply, it is mentioned that you can download using Akamai; and the direct download is not working. May I confirm the following?
- Did you login when you download using Akamai?
- If #1 is yes, the link in Step 5 should be working as it is the user login interface.
- If #1 is no, Akamai should not work as well. User cannot download the software without login.
Can you try to clear the history, cache, etc and download again? If it's not working, can you reinstall the browser or try on other PC?
Please let me know if you have any questions.
I was able to download the 19.3 version (using Direct Download method). There was some issue with SLES Linux Version. It seems that the firefox with this SLES version 11 was unable to download the files from the site. The same works well with SLES version 12.