Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1157 Discussions

Unable to get past SSLC Email Verification

fxmelvin
Novice

Hi

I have been trying to get access to Intel's SSLC but I have never received the verification email as shown in the attached screenshot. It has been like this for quite some time;  I have repeatedly checked my email's spam box as well and no such email has been sent to me.

sslc_email_verification.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi @fxmelvin @SCORE-Lab

To further check could you provide the details

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

If there is a Change in email

Old email:

New email:

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Based on my understanding, your application is currently in the process of approval, which will take up to 3-4 working days. After the process has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email and you will have no issue in logging in to the website.  

0 Kudos
SCORE-Lab
Beginner

I have the same problem. I have completed the request multiple times in the last weeks, but never got any response.

0 Kudos
fxmelvin
Novice
It has been like this for months. Not knowing how I was supposed to approach this, I tried opening a support ticket and have been asked to post the problem in this forum. Can you fix it?
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi @fxmelvin @SCORE-Lab

To further check could you provide the details

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

If there is a Change in email

Old email:

New email:

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
SCORE-Lab
Beginner

Hello,

I have sent the requested details, but nothing happened.

0 Kudos
WKN333
Beginner
I have the same situation. Please help!
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We PM you an update in private mail. TQ

0 Kudos
fxmelvin
Novice

@AR_A_Intel will you provide an update on the status of my account? 

0 Kudos
fxmelvin
Novice
I have sent all the details and haven’t received any feedback. I still cannot access the SSLC.
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi @fxmelvin

We PM you an update in private mail. TQ 

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for your update, hope all is well. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
WKN333
Beginner
I have same thing. Received a case number 05698995 that was immediately closed. I was sent here.
0 Kudos
james14
Beginner

if you have been trying to get access to Intel's SSLC and haven't received a verification email after a significant amount of time, you may want to try the following steps:

1. Check your email address to make sure that you have entered it correctly.
  2. Check your spam or junk email folder to see if the verification email has been filtered there.
  3. Add the email address intel@sslctechsupport.com .to your email contacts or safe senders list to ensure that the email doesn't get blocked by your email provider.
  4. If none of these steps work, contact Intel's customer support to report the issue and request assistance with accessing the SSLC.
0 Kudos
robo92
Novice

Also having this issue and intel support has been no help at all, saying they can't help with anything FPGA related, and I try and explain that I just need access to the SSLC. It's an account issue not an actual FPGA issue. 

0 Kudos