Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

Unable to request Questa-Intel FPGA Starter License

MartinF
Beginner

I tried to request a free license in the Self Service Licensing Center, but keep getting the error message: "Your request cannot be completed, please try again in a few minutes. If you continue to receive this message, contact Customer Service for assistance."
Well, it's been days and still no luck. The customer service form requires a license ID, PO, or such, so no luck there either. Intel support directed me to post a question on the forum, so here I am.

Any idea if there is something wrong with my account or do other people have a similar issue? Who can I contact this for a resolution?
Thanks!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Dear MartinF,

We have some update on our website. We have launched the new Self Service Licensing Center (SSLC) portal, available by this week, WW47.
SSLC access link https://licensing.intel.com 

If you have not yet register in SSLC;
1. Please go to SSLC link and it will take you to login page.
2. Click this link to register. Fill in your information --> Verify your email --> confirm your information
3. To accept Terms & Conditions.
You will receive an email stating that you are now have the access to SSLC.

If you have SSLC access, you can have a try to log in to this page and request for SW-QUESTA starter edition sign-up.

If you have further concern or questions, you may let me know.

Thank you. Stay safe and take care!

Wani

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
mistersinha
Beginner

Same issues

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Dear misterinha,

Thank you for using Intel Community Forum.

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience cause. Please allow me some time to find a solution for your issue.

Thanks!

Wani

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Dear mistersinha,

I am sorry for keep you waiting for a long time. Our internal team has found the issue and it has been addressed.

2. Click this link to register. Fill in your information --> Verify your email --> confirm your information
You will receive an email stating that you are now have the access to SSLC

If you have SSLC access, you can have a try to log in to this page and request for SW-QUESTA starter edition sign-up.

Wani

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Dear MartinF,

Thank you for using Intel Community Forum.

We have reviewed your issue and currently our internal team are looking for the solution. Please bear with us for some time, I will update you once I have the feedback from the team.

Thanks!

Wani

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Dear MartinF,

We have some update on our website. We have launched the new Self Service Licensing Center (SSLC) portal, available by this week, WW47.
SSLC access link https://licensing.intel.com 

You will receive an email stating that you are now have the access to SSLC.

Wani

0 Kudos
lucacutrignelli
Beginner

I have the same issue

I confirmed my account and receive a communication mentioning 

Welcome to the Intel® FPGA Self Service Licensing Center (SSLC)

the link in the email or in this thread would not lead me to a license download

Could you support?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
MartinF
Beginner

Dear lucacutrignelli,

The links point you in the right direction, but might not get you exactly where you need to go. Once you register at https://licensing.intel.com  and log in, there should be a menu item "Sign up for Evaluation or Free Licenses" (try https://licensing.intel.com/psg/s/sales-signup-evaluationlicenses ). There you are able to select which license you are requesting. You might have to remove the "default" one seat for Quartus, but this worked for me.

Best,

Martin

0 Kudos
lucacutrignelli
Beginner

For some reason I could not get the page with the link you mentioned with Chrome, as the page would constantly redirect and bounce to another link.

I connected with another browser and I could manage to get the license.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
diegodutra
Beginner

Has anyone been able to get in using Linux Firefox o Chrome?

0 Kudos
soheil_sadeghi
Beginner

same issue,

can not access it. even it says we sent you email, i opened my email, there is no email.

S

0 Kudos