Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

double delivery for one order from us

Softwareone
Beginner

hello Team,

something wrong with our system and we got two delivery for the same order

we would like to return one of them as the license was not activated yet

can you help me

Intel Order #: 0017399992

and

Intel Order #: 0017400021

thank you

kind regards

seham

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Can you be specific what order number is this for? Is this FPGA sample product order or Quartus II license order or something else?

0 Kudos
Softwareone
Beginner

hi

this is for

Intel Quartus Prime Standard Edition software Floating

the two orders number are:

Intel Order #: 0017399992

Intel Order #: 0017400021

we want to cancel one of them please

thanks

seham

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

I didn't hear back from you on this. I will assume that this is no longer an issue. Please write back if you still experiencing issues.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Sorry that I overlooked to see your reply in time. Let me check with the team on your orders number and let you know how to proceed from here.

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

We checked in the system and looks like you have purchased the licenses through your distributor. Please contact them directly to cancel one of the orders. Let me know if you need the contact info for the distributor and I will find it for you.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

I received the update from the team that they have processed your cancellation request that came through the distributor. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos