Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1204 Discussions

export restriction to buy and use Intel FPGA tools and licenses in UAE in middle east

AL85
Novice

Hello,

Is there any export restriction to buy and use Intel FPGA software licenses or Intel FPGA devices or Intel FPGA development boards in UAE in the middle east?

I asked this question because Xilinx tools and sw cant be downloaded and used in UAE due to export restrictions. So I want to make sure that there is no such problems with Intel FPGA tools and licenses to be used in UAE in the middle east.

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
6 Replies
niuniuti
Beginner

I have discussed this with colleagues in the Middle East and the UAE. It seems that this is an unsolvable problem. Do you want to add me on WhatsApp to discuss it? My contact information is in the tags of your post.

0 Kudos
AL85
Novice

sorry I did not understand your reply.

you mean that there are licensing problems for Intel FPGA products? or you mean that you have solutions for licensing xilinx FPGA products in UAE?

0 Kudos
niuniuti
Beginner

We solved this problem

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Intel hardware and software are marketed and distributed globally under various export authorizations. These products can potentially be exported to all countries, except those restricted by US or local laws. For Intel's export classification details, refer to the Product Search https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/legal/export-compliance.html#introtext_1271146199 .

For additional information, please consult with your legal counsel. For ECCN/export related, kindly email to below address directly:

export.classification@intel.com

Please expect a response for 2 or 3 working days.

0 Kudos
AL85
Novice

I've already contacted export.classification@intel.com , but they need MM# (Master Material Number) or SPEC code or OPN# (Ordering Part Number) of Quartus software pro edition, or Agilex 5 E-series FPGA device to provide ECCN. I could not find these codes for these products in Intel website. Could you help please?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

The Quartus software pro edition, or Agilex 5 E-series FPGA device comes with an OPN# (Ordering Part Number) that is stated either on the box or a customer letter. You can check with the dealer where you purchased the FPGA device.

0 Kudos