Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

floating licence association problem SW-ONE-QUARTUS

Marco_Ferrari
Beginner

Good day, I am the system admin of the Company. I am providing support to my Collegue for the new licence we have bought. The licence we bought from Mouser supplyer is called SW-ONE-QUARTUS and it is perpetual license and it have not expiration data or need yearly renewal.
My Collegues need to use Quartus Prime Standard Edition. We tried to generate the license file from Intel® FPGA Licensing Support Center . We created a new active Computer but we got the error in attachment when we try to modify Host ID and/or Computer name.  We inserted the information (NIC and hostname) but it is not possible to edit them unless making a rehost. Since only three rehost seems to be possible and we just bought the product, could you please let us know how to proceed in order to get a floating licence usable on our server (two people have to use quartus).

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks. Best regards

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Please prosed with the license rehost. The hosting count provided by default is 3 but you can any time reset your hosting count back to 3(if you use all your hosting) by request it here in forum or you can contact Intel FPGA Tools and IP customer service via the “Contact Customer Service” option by logging in to the Self- Service Licensing Center at https://licensing.intel.com/ using your myIntel account.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Please proceed with the license re-host. (sorry for the type error)

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We send you an email as requested, hope you received it. TQ

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and It is not recommended to keep a Case idle too long without activities. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos