Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

how can I obtain a license file for quartus prime lite, that enables the design security feature? Thanks

AKnab
Beginner

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. I will help you open a case for Design Security feature request. Kindly advise the following.

Admin Name

Email Address

Company Name

Company Address

Quartus version use

NICID(Mac Add)

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
AKnab
Beginner
Hello, Thank you for your answer. Admin Name : Stanger Gerald (its@lorch.eu) Email Address : Ali.Knaba@lorch.eu Company Name : Lorch Schweißtechnik GmbH Company Address : Im Anwänder 24-26, 71549 Auenwald, Germany Quartus version use: Quartus Prime Lite Edition 18.1 NICID(Mac Add) : 40-16-7E-70-6E-C9 Best regards Ali Knaba
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for update. I'm checking with Customer Service Team. I'll update you accordingly

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Done, kindly generate your license file in Self Service Licensing Center. Only the license administrator can re-generate the license file. 

Guidance: https://fpgasupport.intel.com/AlteraLicensing/license/index.html --> Licensing Center Home --> Computer and License Files --> Select a computer to generate a new license file.

Link to demo: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/training/demonstrations/online/licensing/onl-licensing.html

0 Kudos
AKnab
Beginner

Thamk you for your help

0 Kudos
AKnab
Beginner

Hello,

I use the quartus prime lite edition.

in the License Center Home the product is not displayyed, so that I can't create a new License. what should I do

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi, could you try again. www.altera.com/licensing > Self Service Licensing Center > Licensing Center Home > Computer and License Files > Select a computer to generate > new license file.

0 Kudos