I just find guide for build OpenVINO with Rush Creek in OpenVINO guides, is that means OpenVINO can't be run in other FPGA device?
- 6th-10th Generation Intel® Core™
- Intel® Xeon® v5 family
- Intel® Xeon® v6 family
- Intel® Pentium® processor N4200/5, N3350/5, N3450/5 with Intel® HD Graphics
- Intel® Movidius™ Neural Compute Stick
- Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2
- Intel® Programmable Acceleration Card (PAC) with Intel® Arria® 10 GX FPGA
- Intel® Vision Accelerator Design with an Intel® Arria 10 FPGA (Mustang-F100-A10) SG2
Please the PAC cards support document for OpenVINO in the following link.
The same information can be found in the Intel product catalog also.
Thanks and Regards