Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
1099 Discussions

DE1_Media_Computer Download? (Audio Help)

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

I was just wondering if anyone knew where i can find a download for "DE1_Media_Computer" sopc system build? 

Searching the forums I was only able to turn up people saying to download "Altera Monitor Program" which can be found at, (university.altera.com/materials/tools/monitor/) but it seems they must have removed DE1 Media build from this version (version 4.1) and only left the DE2 Media build, which is a real bummer because I was hoping to be able to mess around with there audio samples that are included. 

The end goals is to find or make a working audio project for the DE1 board that uses the NIOS II processor so I can write a C program that will add an Echo to the play back. 

Anyone has any information or idea of where to download a copy of the Media build please let me know, it will be greatly appreciated. 

-Thanks Tom
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Thank for the quick response, I'll let u know how it goes. Im going to start playing with the project right now and hopefully get my echo added.