Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1174 Discussions

FPGA Academic Program: Solutions Request [00100729] and Donation Request [00100730]

Qazi_Shahid
New Contributor I

Dear team at Intel FPGA University Program, above mentioned request  were made on Feb 9, 2021 but we haven't any thing from intel yet.

I have also mailed PSG.University@intel.com and fpga.academic@intel.com a few times asking for the request status but didn't get any response from them.

Kindly look into and let me know of the request status as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

For the two requests that you made earlier, I have gotten them to approve those for you. Sorry that those were sitting in the queue for a while.

For the other request that you made on the instructor led training (paid-training right?), where did you make that request to?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

I will follow-up with you on these cases that you filed. Please give me sometime on this.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
Qazi_Shahid
New Contributor I

@Hazlina_R_Intel, I would like you add one more thing.  I had also requested a instructor led online workshop,  (explaining development of Bare metal SOC application from designing a system in platform designer to writing C code in ARM DS and running it on ARM from flash). 

Could please also look into this request in addition to the above request and let me know about its status?

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

For the two requests that you made earlier, I have gotten them to approve those for you. Sorry that those were sitting in the queue for a while.

For the other request that you made on the instructor led training (paid-training right?), where did you make that request to?

0 Kudos
Qazi_Shahid
New Contributor I

No I had requested for free online training and I had made the request at the following link.

https://plan.seek.intel.com/psg_WW_psgao3_LPDR_EN_2020_TrainingRequest 

0 Kudos
Qazi_Shahid
New Contributor I

@Hazlina_R_Intel did you get a chance to look into the problem ( online training request).

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Sorry that I overlooked your response earlier. Let me discuss on your request with the training team and see what they can do there.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

The training team has evaluated your request and unfortunately at this point, we are not able to fulfil your request. We recommend that you use the available resources e.g. documentation and design examples available for the same topic on Intel.com.

Let me know if you have further questions on this topic.

0 Kudos
Qazi_Shahid
New Contributor I

@Hazlina_R_Intel  Thanks you for your support. It was really helpful.

0 Kudos
Qazi_Shahid
New Contributor I

Hi @Hazlina_R_Intel ,

The donation request was approved thanks to your support. But it has been almost two week after that and we still haven't received any information about shipment of the products.

Could you please look into the matter and let me know about the estimated time for the placement and arrival of shipments.

Thanks and best regards

Qazi Shahid Ullah

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

I have followed up: The shipment is handled by our manufacturer: Terasic. They will take around 2 weeks for the shipment and usually prompt with their shipments. The team is trying to get you an ETA on this. Please stay tune.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos