Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1175 Discussions

How can I increase the font and ribbon size in the Intel FPGA Monitor Program 18.1?

NEvan4
Beginner

The font and ribbon sizing in the FPGA Monitor Program is very tiny and hard to see on my computer, but I don't see a way to increase it. I am running on Windows.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Could you please describe the issue with screenshot specifically?

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
NEvan4
Beginner

Definitely. Here you go. As you can see, all of the font and ribbon sizing is very small and hard to read.FPGAMonitorFontSize.png

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience & delay in support.

Could you please check the display size settings? I suspect, it may be system specific issue.

one more thing you can do, uninstall Intel FPGA Monitor Program 18.1 & reinstall or install on different machine if possible then try to create new project at different directory location.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

May I know any update?

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Have you resolved the issue?

Have you tried solution provided in last post? please share here observation.

May I know any update or Should I consider that case to be closed?

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
NEvan4
Beginner

Hello,

The program does work alright on the university machines, but on my personal laptop is where the issue is. I am using a surface pro 2, and so the high DPI might be a cause. However this is the only program I've run into where I have this problem on it. Do you know of a way to increase the size only for the Monitor Program?

Thanks,

Nolan

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi Nolan,

I couldn`t find as such settings here. we can try remaining options like,

1. Try to revert Default windows arrangement by Using 'Windows' menu( refer attachment ).
  2. Try to compare the display resolution with university machine & apply to the personal laptop.
  3. Uninstall & delete the current installation files & Download newly fresh setup of University monitor program & install again.

Regards,

Vicky

0 Kudos
studyfgpa_1
Beginner

Solve the problem using the attached document.

0 Kudos