Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1175 Discussions

Information about status of Requested inel training

Qazi_Shahid
New Contributor I

Hi,

I had requested an online training course (Using Intel® SoC FPGAs (ISOC103)) on the website. 

We are group of 6 to 7 student working in RISC a research Lab, SEECS, National University of Science and Technology (NUST),  Pakistan and we want to attend this training.

Kindly, look into the matter let us know about the status of our request.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Is this the same training request that you made here: Re: Re:FPGA Academic Program: Solutions Request [00100729] and Donation Request [00100730]?

I have replied in the above thread with the following

"The training team has evaluated your request and unfortunately at this point, we are not able to fulfil your request. We recommend that you use the available resources e.g. documentation and design examples available for the same topic on Intel.com."

Let me know if it is the same request OR a different one?

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
Qazi_Shahid
New Contributor I

Hi @Hazlina_R_Intel

Thanks for the reply. No this one is different course. Last time I had request for a new custom to be designed. But this course (Using Intel® SoC FPGAs (ISOC103)) is already present on intel website. I have just request this one to be scheduled for us.  As I have already said that there are 6 to 7 student in our group willing to take this course so I think that there shouldn't be any issue with number of participant not being sufficient.

This course will help a lot our students with their semester and final year projects as they are using intel FPGA boards ( mostly DE1-Soc and DE10-Nano). It is therefore requested that kindly arrange this course so that our student can benefits from this course.

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

The training team has responded to you with some options. Please check your email inbox and please continue to correspond from there.

All the best with the training!

0 Kudos
Qazi_Shahid
New Contributor I

I have received the mail.

Thank your @Hazlina_R_Intel  for your kind support.

0 Kudos