Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1174 Discussions

Lab Solutions for Adjunct Faculty

BenD
Beginner

I am an adjunct professor of computer engineering at a 4-year university, and I'd like to get access to the lab solutions for the Intel FPGA Academic program, shown here:
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/topic-technology/fpga-academic/materials.html

There is a link for Professors and Lecturers: Request Access to Lab Solutions that I cannot complete because as adjunct faculty I don't have a university webpage. Would you provide an alternate means of requesting the lab solutions for adjunct faculty who don't have university webpages?  

-Ben D.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
YEan
Employee

Hi Ben D.,

Unfortunately we don't have alternatives to access the lab solutions. However, you may state your questions here and we'll try to solve it.

Thanks,

Ean

0 Kudos
YEan
Employee

Hi Ben D.,

Do you have any update on your problem?

Thanks and regards,

Ean

0 Kudos
YEan
Employee

Hi Ben D.,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ean

0 Kudos