Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1185 Discussions

Terasic De10-Nano tutorial source code down

TungNguyen21
Beginner

Hi all,

I'm going through the getting started guide for the terasic de10-nano, and none of the source code links works. Does anybody have the code (specifically for the On-board Accelerometer project) on their local that they're willing to share, please?

Or if you know a similar project that also shows how to set a web server on the FPGA (like Express.js in the tutorial), I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
FvM
Valued Contributor III

Hi,
all DE10 Nano resources are downloadable at terasic.com.tw Terasic - DE Boards - Cyclone - DE10-Nano Kit
You need to register.

0 Kudos
TungNguyen21
Beginner

Thank you. This is not exactly what I was looking for but I can still use it

0 Kudos
FvM
Valued Contributor III

O.k. you are looking specifically for the "On-board Accelerometer Tutorial" project which is apparently not included with the DE10-Nano CDROM. You can ask Terasic support if they have it.

0 Kudos
TungNguyen21
Beginner

That's fine thank you. Anyway, I'm just trying to get my board to have internet access. From what I read in the getting started guide , I should be able to use a micro B USB to tunnel Ethernet from my laptop to the board. I installed RNDIS on windows, was able to access the local server 192.168.7.1 and all. Then I connected to the board via terminal ssh and tried to ping my laptop but it didn't work. From my research the board and my laptop has to exist in the same subnet? So I tried to change the IP, mask, gateway on my laptop at first, then on the board, neither worked. 

Can you let me know if I'm doing it right? How do I get internet access via micro B USB

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

I have submitted a ticket to the IT team to check/fix the broken links.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

The GitHub links are not working, most likely because they have been removed or renamed. In this case, there isn't much we can do on GitHub.

We will remove the non-working link from the webpage.

Unfortunately, I do not have any information related to the on-board accelerometer project. I suggest reaching out to Terasic support, as mentioned by FvM.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If you find any answers from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, we encourage you to mark them as the best answer or rate them 4/5 in the survey. 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

The owners of the articles will provide a replacement URLs for the broken link - Be aware that this update depends on the article owners quickness to respond and also on the availability of replacement URL.

Since there is no further action pending from my side, I will transition this thread to community support. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If you find any answers from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, we encourage you to mark them as the best answer or rate them 4/5 in the survey. 

0 Kudos
LRitzdorf
Beginner

Posting a few more details here, since I found this thread via Google (and others might as well). Hopefully this helps!

I was also looking for the ADXL345 tutorial, specifically for its hardware information, rather than for networking reasons (as the OP was). I contacted Terasic Support, who pointed me toward "Lab 7: Using the ADXL345 Accelerometer" on FPGAcademy (https://fpgacademy.org/courses.html). This doesn't exactly match the steps listed on the original Intel page, but it specifically covers hardware interfacing, which is perfect for my needs.

0 Kudos