Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1175 Discussions

Unable to download information regarding computer systems for DE-System Boards.

JBlan1
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to download samples from this website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/training/university/materials-computer-systems.html

and it seems the file links are broken. Would anyone happen to have the DE10-NIOS and DE10-ARM pdfs? Rather, would anyone know how to contact Intel to ask if they can fix the issues?

Regards.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
CalvinJoaz_P_Intel

Hi JBlan1, 

We faced the same issue here after clicking the PDF download link. This is not something we expect. We will revert back to you once we make progress. 

Thank you for patience as we're working to resolve this issue. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

We've reported this issue to our Internal team as we know/tested that NONE of those link listed at the material page is not working. I've contacted the University Program owner so that if they can provide any requested material (DE10 NIOS/ARM PDF's) in advanced.

I'll keep you posted once I hear from them.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

As we worked with our digital content team, we are looking into putting a fix for this broken link issue.

Please be expect the fix will be deliver late this week or earlier next week.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

Most of those link has been fixed. Can you try with your download? Please let us know your outcome.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

Can you confirm with us if you've get the requested file? I tried once again just now and those link seems like back up and running. By the way, please clear your cookies and cache then re-open your browser to begin the download.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos
JBlan1
Beginner

Hello,

I was able to require the files through the "ftp" link listed below:

ftp://ftp.altera.com/up/pub/Intel_Material/Boards/DE10-Standard/DE10_Standard_User_Manual.pdf

The links that are present, however, still do not function.

Still using this page:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/training/university/materials-computer-systems.html

The system times out still.

Regards,

Joseph

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for coming back late. There are some issue occur on the re-direct side. We will report this to the fixing team.

By the way, can you try to put a "right click" and then open a new tab on the content you are looking for? That should works, at least for me.

Will come back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

Please give it another try on the official web link. All of these content should be up and run now:

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos