Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26753 Discussions

ABAQUS2016 link ifort error and invoke dynamic library problem in Ubuntu

JIngyin__Qiao
Beginner
Hi,I have linked ABAQUS2016 with ifort. A simple UMAT code could run successfully. The version of intel fortran is XE2017 update8 Then I used ABAQUS UMAT to call a python script. This Python script invoked a dynamic link library. I could run the python script successfully in Python compiler, but not in UMAT. The following is the wrong report: ifort: command line remark #10148: option '-i-dynamic' not supported Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/q/LIGGGHTS-PUBLIC/python/liggghts.py", line 29, in __init__ if not name: self.lib = CDLL("libliggghts.so",RTLD_GLOBAL) File "/home/q/ABAQUS/Solver/linux_a64/tools/SMApy/python2.7/lib/python2.7/ctypes/__init__.py", line 365, in __init__ self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode) OSError: /usr/local/lib/libmpi_cxx.so.1: undefined symbol: ompi_mpi_op_sum Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/q/ABAQUS/temp/py12.py", line 5, in lig=liggghts() File "/home/q/LIGGGHTS-PUBLIC/python/liggghts.py", line 34, in __init__ raise OSError("Could not load LIGGGHTS dynamic library") It seems like something wrong with open MPI But I can run the python script which invoke shared library successfully. I do not know what problem is. How to solve this problem? Please
0 Kudos
0 Replies