Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28456 Discussions

After fresh install of Intel Parallel Studio xe 2011, many tools are missing and can not find the variable watch windows during debug

starbskz
Beginner
I installed Intel Parallel studio xe 2011, but many tools are misding from the graphical interface. for exsmple, I can not find the variable watch windows during debug. Please help. What is wrong with the installation? also several other tools and windows are missing from the interface. re-installation did not help. for example the "execute without debug" option is missing.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
In Visual Studio, please select Help > About, Click "Copy Info" and paste the results here.

Start Without Debugging is available from the Debug menu. If you're looking for a button Visual Studio does not add one by default, but you can find it in the Tools > Customize menu and drag it to the toolbar.

What else is missing? Can you attach a screenshot showing the watch window problem?
0 Kudos
starbskz
Beginner
The problem is that there is no line "start without debugging" in the debug menu, and many other lines that should be there are missing. Most importantly, the Watch windows are missing (no such lines in menu View as well). Not the buttons are missing, but the menu items. The installation was in the following.order: first, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 evaluation (it was needed to convert CVF projects to IVF), then Intel Parallel Studio 2011 was installed.
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Please show me the information I requested.
0 Kudos