Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28445 Discussions

Are posts being moderated, or restricted to logged in users

DavidWhite
Valued Contributor II

In the topic https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-visual-fortran-compiler-for-windows/topic/755574

I can only see the first two posts unless I am logged in, which shows 4 posts.

Are topics being restricted to logged in users, or being moderated and not shown?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

That topic is the same for me logged in or out. Maybe given the last post was mine and was only a handful of minutes before you create this thread it is simply the timing of data propagation across servers? I have noticed in the past that posts do sometimes get held for moderation particularly if they have external hyperlinks.

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

I am not aware of any posts held for moderation in Fortran forums.  Offensive posts would be removed. Although, there was no need to do so in the past year. 

0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

I have frequently observed that when I see the opening page of a forum, see a topic of interest with a note such as "1 new reply", and I click on the link to the new reply, the thread opens but I cannot see the newly added reply unless I am logged in.

0 Kudos