Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Can't download oneAPI HPC kit

AONym
New Contributor II

When attempting to download the HPC toolkit 2023.0.0 for oneAPI (offline option), clicking the Download button takes you back to the "Choose O/S" page (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/hpc-toolkit-download.html?operatingsystem=window&distributions=offline), in an infinite loop. This happens whether I'm signed in, or try to download as "Guest".

The oneAPIbase kit downloaded and installed with no issues.

Browser is Firefox 108.0.1; O/S is Windows 11.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

See Re:Cannot download oneapi base toolkit - Intel Communities for other reports of this and and an alternate link to use that works for me.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

Strange, I managed to download the offline HPC yesterday from this page.

There may be a broken link on the page you used.

Jim Dempsey

0 Kudos
AONym
New Contributor II

Just tried it using your link; same page, same failure.

I ended up doing an downloading using the online option, worked OK. However, the installation did not integrate properly w/VS 2022 (subject of another thread).

0 Kudos
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

BTW I used Eclipse.

Note, my preference is to use Firefox, but Firefox downloading is picky about security certificates and/or archives with binaries. Not sure if that may be your issue.

Jim Demspey

0 Kudos
adsaddasd
Beginner

Same problem here. I could not download the online or offline distributions

0 Kudos
erikk
Novice

I am having the exact same problem!

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

See Re:Cannot download oneapi base toolkit - Intel Communities for other reports of this and and an alternate link to use that works for me.

Xuan1
Beginner

I also met similar problem that I cannot choose install the Fortran compiler part of the intel HPC TOOL kit in ubuntu20.0.4

0 Kudos
Barbara_P_Intel

@Xuan1, please post your issue on the oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation Forum. They can help you best.

Please supply details about the errors you see.

0 Kudos