Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Compiler upgrade question

fortranhr
Beginner

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place and this is too much of a sales question...

I'm looking to upgrade Fortran compiler to Visual Studio 2022, which I know is not yet released.

If I upgrade to a version that supports Visual Studio 2019, will I get a free or reduced price upgrade to the version which supports Visual Studio 2022? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Intel compiler products no longer require purchase. You may download, install and run the tools without needing a license. If you wish, you can purchase paid support.

The Fortran compiler is part of the HPC Toolkit. If you need the MKL libraries, they are in the Base Toolkit. Please note that both require an installation of Visual Studio including C++, as described in the release notes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Intel compiler products no longer require purchase. You may download, install and run the tools without needing a license. If you wish, you can purchase paid support.

The Fortran compiler is part of the HPC Toolkit. If you need the MKL libraries, they are in the Base Toolkit. Please note that both require an installation of Visual Studio including C++, as described in the release notes.

0 Kudos
fortranhr
Beginner

Appreciate the update, I had not been following the evolution here, as I had not upgraded in a few years. This is great news. Thanks, Intel!

0 Kudos