Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

ERROR: 11035: Fatal error cannot open library

afrouzian__ali
Beginner

I am going to link LS-DYNA with Fortran using visual studio, but when I am trying to compile my UMAT, I got this error.

ipo: error #11035: Fatal error cannot open LIBCMT

ifort: error #10014: problem during multi-file optimization compilation <code1>

NMAKE: fatal error U1077: 'ifort' : return code '0x1'

I read the previous comment about this issue, but it was so complicated for me as an amateur user.

So, I'll be appreciated if you just inform me in an easy way.

thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

LIBCMT is a system library that will be in a folder under the Visual Studio installation and the build is not finding it which suggests the environment is not correct.

If your build is script based try opening and intel fortran command prompt (on the start menu for the fortran install) and run the script in that. The intel fortran command prompt sets the correct environment.  There are other ways of solving this also but maybe this is the easiest.

0 Kudos
afrouzian__ali
Beginner

Thanks Andrew,

I tried to open from FORTRAN command prompt but I gave an error. don't remember what the error was exactly. and if its work and execute from command prompt, it means it is executable for LS-DYNA? would you please tell me other ways?

how about the ifort error?

0 Kudos