Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Exporting/Sharing Code Coverage Results

Curran_K_
Beginner

I have run Code Coverage and have obtained the results in the form of a HTML file on my C drive. I can easily read the results by opening the HTML file in a web browser but I want to know if there is a way of sharing these results with colleagues, as the files do not let me right click and export?

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
5 Replies
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

Try opening the HTML file in your web browser, selecting the text, copy, then paste into notepad or wordpad. SaveAs ...

Jim Dempsey

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Often you can select "Print to PDF" if you just want to share what you are seeing on the screen. This won't preserve links to source files, though.

0 Kudos
Curran_K_
Beginner

Thanks Guys,

I tried pasting into notepad but the highlighting colors generated from the code coverage tools do not copy, so that method doesn't work.

I can't find a 'Print to PDF' button so I have just resorted in sharing network drives.

0 Kudos
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

You can paste into Word (or WordPad). Then SaveAs to different format if you wish.

Why were you having problems with sharing the files?

Such as you could eMail them the html file, or copy to a shared folder.

Jim Dempsey

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

There would not be a button - tell your browser to print and often you will find in the selection of "printers" a "Save to PDF" choice.

0 Kudos