Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Fortran Compiler 11.1

wassenberg__nick
Beginner

Hi Everyone,

I would like to download Fortran compiler 11.1. I have a students licence, but the oldest versions I can find on the website are from 2013. Is there a way to obtain the 11.1 Fortran compiler?

kind regards,

Nick

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Greg_T_
Valued Contributor I

Hi Nick,

Do you happen to be using Abaqus with Fortran?  Or is there another reason the old version is needed? The Intel Fortran compiler version 11.1 is often requested since it is listed as the version to use for an Abaqus user subroutine.  I have had good success using recent versions of Intel Fortran with Abaqus FEA.  

Regards, Greg

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Student licenses don't have access to compilers that old.

0 Kudos
wassenberg__nick
Beginner

Hi Steve and Greg,

Thank you for your replies. Yes I would like to link them with Abaqus. I indeed noticed that this old version is not available for students. 

I installed a newer version, and I think I linked them together correctly (when running ABAQUS verification it says passes). However, when i try to run an user subroutine, I still get an error. I made a new post above this to explain the steps I did. If you could help me out it would help me a lot, since I have been trying for  along time to link ABAQUS with the compiler..

Kind regards,

Nick

0 Kudos