Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28457 Discussions

Hello everybody , i'm PhD student i'm interesting to statistical methods for cosmology for that i...

amine_b_1
Beginner

Hello everybody , i'm PhD student i'm interesting to statistical methods for cosmology for that i wanted to install CosmoMC  to achieve that i should have as a prerequisite the  Intel@Fortran Compiler (version 13+), unfortunately  even the non-comercial version is not available anymore for a free download, so i'm asking help from anybody who has this compiler to send it to me i will be thankful.

Best regards ,

amine_bouali 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

amine b. wrote:

Hello everybody , i'm PhD student i'm interesting to statistical methods for cosmology for that i wanted to install CosmoMC  to achieve that i should have as a prerequisite the  Intel@Fortran Compiler (version 13+), unfortunately  even the non-comercial version is not available anymore for a free download, so i'm asking help from anybody who has this compiler to send it to me i will be thankful.

Best regards ,

amine_bouali 

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/older-version-product

0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III

Look up student license.

0 Kudos