Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

PSXE 2018 Documentation?

stevelong_rrx
Beginner

This page...

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/guide/download-documentation-intel-parallel-studio-xe-current-previous.html

...has links to downloadable documentation for Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018, but the links are broken (as are a lot of links on the Intel website).

Is there another source?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JNichols
New Contributor I

I worked for me. 

0 Kudos
Barbara_P_Intel

The links to the PSXE 2018 docs are sadly broken.  I'm working with the documentation team to correct the links. I'll let you know what we find.

If you find other broken links, please report them here or submit a support ticket.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Barbara_P_Intel

The documentation team jumped right on it! Check the page again. All links are accurate again.

0 Kudos
stevelong_rrx
Beginner

Thank you @Barbara_P_Intel  (and documentation team)! 

0 Kudos
Barbara_P_Intel

You're welcome!

I suggest you try the latest Fortran compiler release.  It implements new compiler standards and fixes bugs and security issues. And the thing I like best is there is no license manager!! 

ifort (the Classic compiler) and ifx (the next generation Intel Fortran compiler) are part of the oneAPI HPC Toolkit. Or, if you just want the Fortran compilers and don't need the analyzers, for example, see this posting from Ron Green. 

0 Kudos