Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Posts lost

JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

Steve:

I posted 2 messages to the MKL board and they do not show, but they show up in my dashboard. Both called MKL and Returns.

Any ideas?

John

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

For some reason they aren't linked to a forum. I have seen this before and will ask the forum developers to look into it. It should get straightened out tomorrow.

0 Kudos
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

It only happened on the MKL Forum --

0 Kudos
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

Related to this...

Recently (within a week), If after reading a thread, then taking some time (e.g. get lunch), while leaving the web page open, then decide to reply to a post in the forum (without navigating), and composing a lengthy reply, the submit will occasionally get "Page not Found" and the post gets lost. Usually I copy long reply to the clipboard before clicking on Submit (thus saving the effort put into the reply). I cannot say if this is due to the forum web pages being updated during normal business hours.

I haven't check the Dashboard to see if the message made it in there prior to making it into the forum thread. Next time I will look.

Jim Dempsey

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

I moved one of your posts to the MKL forum - haven't yet heard from the forum devs.

0 Kudos