Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Reading Keyboard

alcala
Beginner
Hi,
I have windows application in VF based on WinMain function. I'd like to move cursor through all EditBoxes and some of Buttons. The Tabstop option is selected as TRUE for all of them in Properities. It works with TestDialog (without data). It doesn't work when I run the application.
Has it ever worked with Windows Application in Fortran?
Help me please.
Thank you in advance.
Jadwiga
0 Kudos
3 Replies
anthonyrichards
New Contributor III
Tabbing through controls in a dialog box does indeed work. you need to post more information if you want help on this. Whatdoes Testdialog do? What does 'running the application' mean? What is the difference?
0 Kudos
alcala
Beginner

0 Kudos
alcala
Beginner
Have you tried with Windows Application?
TestDialog is a Visual Studio tool, which shows you how your dialog will look like and how it should behave. It uses only one resource file to do this.
"Running the application" means starting te program. When I run the application, it starts with WinMain function and then other related sources.
I belive it's sth. simple, like adding IDCANCEL button to close the dialog window clicking x button in the right top corner of it.
Thank you for response
Regards
Jadwiga
0 Kudos