Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28446 Discussions

Require a particular version/build of the Compiler

Colesky
Beginner

To whom it may concern,

I have successfully installed the Fortran Compiler and have run problems creating Abaqus Subroutines.

Now - after some debugging efforts - it turns out that what I am wanting to do indeed runs with

Version 19.0.5.281 Build 20190815.

I have version Version 2021.6.0 Build 20220226_000000 - there seems to be some bug for this particular version with Abaqus.

How do I get the earlier version?

Many thanks.

Colesky

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ron_Green

you can download that from your Intel Registration Center account if you have purchased a support entitlement.  It is not available without a license.  More information is HERE

WIth your entitled account, you use the PSXE downloads on Intel Registration center:

Ron_Green_0-1664812204460.png

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

May I suggest that first you do some analysis to see if it isn't a compiler bug but rather an error in your code? 

0 Kudos
Colesky
Beginner

Steve,

I've checked this - the User Subroutine compiles and runs in both cases but delivers different (correct) results with the Version 19.0.5.281 Build 20190815 of the Compiler.

Thanks,

Colesky

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Now find out why. Which calculation gets a different result when compiled with the two versions. How different is the answer?

0 Kudos