Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

The New Forum

hansr
Beginner

I can't help, but its terrible.

In Opera 8.54, I can't login now, or it needs 5 or moreminutes (wait...or1cedar.intel.com...), sometimes with error message.

In IE I can't see, what I have also read, because all "Replies" are counted as "New".

If i have read a thread, how ist the way back to the thread overview list?

It seems, thatI neednow different loginsfor forum and premierintel download.

No chance to have dayly a quick view to the forum, I have not the time for it.

Hans

0 Kudos
26 Replies
Jugoslav_Dujic
Valued Contributor II
Nope, no AV forum.

Also: navigation keys don't work in Firefox, in particular Ctrl+End. Whenever I (naturally) want to reach the end of the page to read the last post, I have to grab the mouse.
0 Kudos
david_jones
Beginner
No, I don't see the AV forum in the list of forums, even if logged-in. Also, if I try the link inyour message announcing the AV forum, that just takes me toa list of forums in which the AV forum is not listed.
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Ok, I'll have that looked into.
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
The Array Visualizer forum was unintentionally disabled. It should be visible to all now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I just tried the forum in Opera and it worked ok for me, other than the certificate error on the login page which I have also seen with Firefox. In Opera you don't get the editing controls when composing, however. (At least you get them now in Firefox, which is an improvement.)

I have reported all of the issues listed in this thread - keep 'em coming.
0 Kudos
lklawrie
Beginner

Actually, this was a problem I reported a while ago and received a support number for. Now that this new forum is on and all the history and preferences under my other login (that worked on the forums) is gone, I might as well use my Premier login here as well.

Linda

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Note that if you don't want to have your e-mail address shown, you can set the option for a "Display Name" in Preferences.
0 Kudos