Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28457 Discussions

Unloaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll', can't run fortran!

aafshani
Beginner

Hi;

I have a simple question to ask. I was running fortran program on my 64 bit, 8GB ram system. In my program, I was using large heap arrays, and using almost all of my memory (I was checking it by win Task manager CUP usage.) Then, I restarted, and rerun my program, but this time receiving following errors, and program can't be run anymore. so, what is wrong with it?  

'main program.exe': Loaded 'C:\.......\x64\Debug\main program.exe', Symbols loaded.
'main program.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll'
'main program.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll'
'main program.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll'

Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Is the first instance of the program still "running", i.e., not terminated? Does your program use resources that are locked up by the earlier process? You can see me of these things using the Task Manager.

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

None of those messages are errors. Well, the "Unloaded" message is a bit odd, but it's still not an error.

0 Kudos
aafshani
Beginner

mecej4 wrote:

Is the first instance of the program still "running", i.e., not terminated? 

First part of the program is running, I can build the program, but during compiling it give that message.

mecej4 wrote:

Does your program use resources that are locked up by the earlier process? You can see me of these things using the Task Manager.

No, I don't think so. 

0 Kudos
aafshani
Beginner

Sorry to ask but i had another question with different topic, but i coulnd't find the place to post new topic in this forum, have it changed? please let me know about this. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

A forum bug did away with the new topic button. Please be patient - the developers are working on it now.

0 Kudos