Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

downloading product

Kim__Seok_Ki
Beginner

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is the right place to ask. My company just purchased Intel Fortran compiler for Linux on behalf of me. I received a Email containing a serial number. I click a link "register and download" in the email and submit my information. The webpage said it could be two days to receive the next Email. But until now, I haven't got the mail. Can somebody help me? Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

You need to submit a ticket for licensing help. https://supporttickets.intel.com/

Lartey__Joshua
Beginner

Please I need help to install fortran  77  or 90 to run an old code.I think it is the 2003 version and I also know as has been said that later versions could run the fortran90 but I have had enough problems running with the newer versions and having an error such as " script might have been written with an older compiler". I will actually like the zipped fortran90 file by name l_fc_p_9.0.021.tar.gz for installation but looks like it is no more available. I will be happy if someone can give me  a like to download it for Ubuntu installation. Thank you.